Wednesday 7 November 2012

Pie Charts

I put the results of my questionnaire into pie charts. I decided to use pie charts to present my findings it shows the results in a visual way, which make them quicker and easier to analyse. I will use these results to help me to plan my narrative. I will look at the results of the pie charts and assess which options for the questionnaire were the most popular. I will then base my ideas for narrative around these results, in order to make sure the target audience enjoys my thriller and that my thriller is successful.
These are the pie charts presenting my findings:



1 comment:

  1. The pie charts that you have included helps to show the results that you got from your target audience. How will you use these results to plan your production?

    ReplyDelete